Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Marion Kirby on The European parliament: an… catweazle666 on The European parliament: an… David H. Walker on The European parliament: an… Dung on The European parliament: an… Dung on The European parliament: an…
- The European parliament: an apology
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- EU Tobacco Policy: Total Lunacy
- Daily Debrief April 29th
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- Energy policy – time for a new look?
- “The smuggest, most supercilious man I know”
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Assisted Dying: Dangerous Territory
- 907,345 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: June 2, 2017
BBC Radio 4 World At One on Donald Trump and climate change – 13 minutes in
On Thursday morning in Brussels, I attended a breakfast briefing on the Commission’s plans for “A bio-economy for Europe”. It was billed as follows: “In 2012, the European Commission adopted the strategy ‘Innovating for Sustainable Growth: A Bioeconomy for Europe’ … Continue reading