Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catalanbrian on £100,000 mis-spent? catalanbrian on £100,000 mis-spent? KennieD on COP21 climate agreement: An ey… KennieD on £100,000 mis-spent? charles wardrop on £100,000 mis-spent?
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- COP21 climate agreement: An eye-watering amount of money for virtually no return
- An Open Letter to Professor Michael Merrifield of Nottingham University
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Towards more picturesque speech
- The gutter press comes to town
- Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe
- Grenadier Guards
- 906,997 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Author Archives: rogeroffice
Today (June 14th) the Guardian carries a report that the European parliament proposes to demand £100,000 from me for staff expenses which were allegedly mis-spent. Naturally I have had many media bids from journalists who want more information. And I’ve … Continue reading
Discussing Donald Trump and the Climate Deal on the Stephen Nolan Show. Click here. Just under three hours in.
There is a legitimate parallel to be drawn between the IRA and ISIL (or ISIS, or Daesh, or whatever we’re calling it this week). Indeed I have cited the parallel myself. We should be careful to recognise that while most … Continue reading
BBC Radio 4 World At One on Donald Trump and climate change – 13 minutes in
On Thursday morning in Brussels, I attended a breakfast briefing on the Commission’s plans for “A bio-economy for Europe”. It was billed as follows: “In 2012, the European Commission adopted the strategy ‘Innovating for Sustainable Growth: A Bioeconomy for Europe’ … Continue reading