Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Going for the Sympathy Vo… Roger helmer MEP on Going for the Sympathy Vo… charles wardrop on Going for the Sympathy Vo… Jane Davies on Going for the Sympathy Vo… Ian Terry on Going for the Sympathy Vo…
- Going for the Sympathy Vote?
- European media
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- A Conservative Approach to Education
- Tolkien: the Barcelona connection
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Simplistic soundbites: Scotland
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- 680,240 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Air fares
The European Commission plans to include the aviation industry in its Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) from 2012, piling new costs on airlines already struggling to cope with exceptional prices for fuel. Airlines will be allocated a limited carbon allowance based … Continue reading