Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… omanuel on How would UKIP deal with wind… MartinW on How would UKIP deal with wind… Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… Roger Helmer MEP on How would UKIP deal with wind…
- Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate Conference
- How would UKIP deal with wind power?
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- CPS Report vindicates UKIP energy position
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Telegraph makes mischief for Suzanne
- Arc Manche: The thin end of the wedge
- Wind turbines have "grace & beauty"?
- The Fernie Hunt Team Chase
- Tidal Power?
- 617,599 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Alan Johnson
There is a pattern emerging in policy-making in Britain. We Conservatives propose a policy. The Labour government ridicules and vilifies it. They question our motives and our sanity. Then, soon afterwards, they adopt essentially the same policy themselves, although often … Continue reading