Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Oliver K. Manuel on “Climate deniers are… Roger Turner on “Climate deniers are… KennieD on “Climate deniers are… charles wardrop on “Climate deniers are… Kevan Chippindall-Hi… on “Climate deniers are…
- "Climate deniers are mad"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Seven Facts about Climate Change
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- The Pre-Raphaelites: Imagery and allegory
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Poles take some stick
- Climate deniers? Science deniers?
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- An Open letter to Chris Huhne
- 866,992 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: campaign
We’ve campaigned. We’ve lobbied. We’ve marched. We’ve demonstrated (in December, you recall, I was fined £600 for demonstrating for a referendum in the Strasbourg parliament). We’ve collected signatures on petitions. We’ve printed leaflets. There have been dozens of village referendums. … Continue reading