Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Richard111 on “Let my people go… Richard111 on “Let my people go…
- "Let my people go"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The big Green Lie - "Fossil fuels are massively subsidised"
- Perverse incentives
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- EU regulations promote contraband cigarettes
- Wind Power Hits Grid Parity! ...or maybe not...
- The EU offers no benefits – reform or no reform
- Letter to the Commissioner
- Saying Grace before meals
- 638,780 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: campaign
We’ve campaigned. We’ve lobbied. We’ve marched. We’ve demonstrated (in December, you recall, I was fined £600 for demonstrating for a referendum in the Strasbourg parliament). We’ve collected signatures on petitions. We’ve printed leaflets. There have been dozens of village referendums. … Continue reading