Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin Jenkins on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brin Jenkins on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Ex-expat Colin on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! catweazle666 on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! No Expert on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- UKIP on Coal
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Shale gas: a huge opportunity for Britain
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- 624,334 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax