Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Flyinthesky on Regulatory uncertainty –… Flyinthesky on Regulatory uncertainty –… Ex-expat Colin on Regulatory uncertainty –… charles wardrop on Regulatory uncertainty –… charles wardrop on Regulatory uncertainty –…
- Regulatory uncertainty - A barrier to investment and growth
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- The gutter press comes to town
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The great solar power scam – and you pay for it!
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Whom to believe?
- 626,486 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: emissions trading
Far-reaching claims have been made for the EU’s Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS). The First Phase of ETS ran from 2005 to 2007, while the second phase started in 2008 and is intended to run to 2012. Some typical examples of … Continue reading
There is something deeply distasteful about the European parliament posing as the consumer’s friend, with new measures to clarify airline fares in advertising, while at the same time driving up ticket prices by bringing aviation within the infamous EU Emissions … Continue reading