Search the blog
Calendar of posts
David on “Renegotiation”: C… David on “Renegotiation”: C… C.KAY on “Renegotiation”: C… Flyinthesky on “Renegotiation”: C… Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C…
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Help for abused women in Newark
- Save our homes in Springfield Park!
- Wind farm gives the lie to localism
- Conservative Double-think
- Ayn Rand sees it coming
- Could the EU force us to accept TTIP?
- New study destroys that “97% of scientists” claim...….or not, as the case may be
- 649,338 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Energy
No matter how confident you are in your opinions, it’s always good when others come out of the woodwork to support your point of view. I’ve been batting on for some time about the threat to Britain’s energy security … Continue reading
John Constable, Policy Director at the Renewable Energy Foundation; Ruth Lea of Global Vision; Zehra Zaidi, Conservative SW euro-candidate, and myself at the Global Vision lunch in London Thursday June 26th. On Thursday 26th, Gordon Brown announced the government’s … Continue reading