Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Climate deniers are… Ex-expat Colin on “Climate deniers are… Ex-expat Colin on “Climate deniers are… Ex-expat Colin on “Climate deniers are… Kendall Massey (@ken… on “Climate deniers are…
- "Climate deniers are mad"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Fossil fuels: How the UK made the wrong call
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Seven Facts about Climate Change
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- About Roger
- Post-Referendum Debrief August 26th
- Watermelons: Delingpole on Climate
- 867,390 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Energy
No matter how confident you are in your opinions, it’s always good when others come out of the woodwork to support your point of view. I’ve been batting on for some time about the threat to Britain’s energy security … Continue reading
John Constable, Policy Director at the Renewable Energy Foundation; Ruth Lea of Global Vision; Zehra Zaidi, Conservative SW euro-candidate, and myself at the Global Vision lunch in London Thursday June 26th. On Thursday 26th, Gordon Brown announced the government’s … Continue reading