Search the blog
Calendar of posts
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Roger Helmer MEP on How would UKIP deal with wind… Brin Jenkins on How would UKIP deal with wind… Brin Jenkins on How would UKIP deal with wind… Brin Jenkins on CPS Report vindicates UKIP ene… Thomas Fox on How would UKIP deal with wind…
- How would UKIP deal with wind power?
- Arc Manche: The thin end of the wedge
- Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate Conference
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- CPS Report vindicates UKIP energy position
- Shale gas: a huge opportunity for Britain
- A Day in the Life
- A space divided. A future together?
- Shock Horror!
- Telegraph makes mischief for Suzanne
- 618,042 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax