Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Climate deniers? Science … Jim Hunt on CO2 and temperature don’… Oliver K. Manuel on Climate deniers? Science … Roger Helmer MEP on CO2 and temperature don’… Anyoldiron on Cameron’s dilemma
- Cameron's dilemma
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Climate deniers? Science deniers?
- Busting the EU Myths
- CO2 and temperature don't correlate
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- ‘Consensus’? What ‘consensus’?
- Cambridge beats Oxford in Uppingham
- New study destroys that “97% of scientists” claim...….or not, as the case may be
- 681,827 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: McCain
Wednesday May 14th found me in Washington at the famous “Wednesday Meeting” organised by Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. This regular weekly fixture attracts the central players from Washington’s conservative community — think-tankers and policy wonks, and a … Continue reading