Search the blog
Calendar of posts
DICK R on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brian H on It’s The Sun Wot Dun It! Ex-expat Colin on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! duyfken on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brin Jenkins on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- UKIP on Coal
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- A message to the miners
- EU Green Policies: unintended consequences
- The Warmists fight back!
- 624,225 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: McCain
Wednesday May 14th found me in Washington at the famous “Wednesday Meeting” organised by Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. This regular weekly fixture attracts the central players from Washington’s conservative community — think-tankers and policy wonks, and a … Continue reading