Search the blog
Calendar of posts
David H. Walker on Climate hysteria pushed car in… Ex-expat Colin on Climate hysteria pushed car in… tapestory on Climate hysteria pushed car in… omanuel on Climate hysteria pushed car in… tapestory on Climate hysteria pushed car in…
- Climate hysteria pushed car industry towards diesel
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Plus ça change…
- Could the EU force us to accept TTIP?
- The gutter press comes to town
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- Conservative Party hits the self-destruct button
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.....
- No to AV
- A new front in the climate debate - could the observed increase in atmospheric CO2 levels be natural, not man-made?
- 655,190 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: McCain
Wednesday May 14th found me in Washington at the famous “Wednesday Meeting” organised by Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. This regular weekly fixture attracts the central players from Washington’s conservative community — think-tankers and policy wonks, and a … Continue reading