Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin Jenkins on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid
- The Times goes Tabloid
- When will Cameron catch up with the Party and the country?
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Shock report: Some kids are brighter than others
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Climate change "Fastest in Earth's history"? Nonsense!
- The idiots!
- Let Them Eat Carbon
- Islam is a religion of peace
- 664,880 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Renewables
EU plans call for the UK to increase its use of renewables in the energy mix from the current 5% to 15% by 2020. An independent British government commissioned report for BERR, the Department of Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, … Continue reading