Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C… Ex-expat Colin on “Renegotiation”: C… E.A. on Wind turbines have “grac… David on “Renegotiation”: C… David on “Renegotiation”: C…
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Save our homes in Springfield Park!
- Help for abused women in Newark
- Ayn Rand sees it coming
- What price the rule of law?
- Germany's Unfair Advantage
- Wind turbines have "grace & beauty"?
- 649,396 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: roger helmer
Just at a time when the world’s food supply is shifting into shortage, when food prices are rocketing and agricultural commodity prices sky-high, when the costs of farming inputs like diesel are shooting up, and when policymakers are creating new … Continue reading