Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Brin Jenkins on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid
- The Times goes Tabloid
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Move over Victor Meldrew!
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Could the EU force us to accept TTIP?
- Thinking about thorium
- Saying Grace before meals
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- 665,108 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: EU Presidency
As I write, July 1st, France takes over the six-month Presidency of the EU. And they’re off to a rough start, for this morning’s news is that the Polish President Lech Kaczynski has refused to sign off the ratification of … Continue reading