Search the blog
Calendar of posts
martinbrumby on How would UKIP deal with wind… Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… Mika on How would UKIP deal with wind… Jane Davies on How would UKIP deal with wind…
- How would UKIP deal with wind power?
- Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate Conference
- Telegraph makes mischief for Suzanne
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- Shale gas: a huge opportunity for Britain
- CPS Report vindicates UKIP energy position
- Arc Manche: The thin end of the wedge
- EU Threat to Traditional Rural Cider
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- 617,064 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: pesticides
Just at a time when the world’s food supply is shifting into shortage, when food prices are rocketing and agricultural commodity prices sky-high, when the costs of farming inputs like diesel are shooting up, and when policymakers are creating new … Continue reading