Search the blog
Calendar of posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- My final speech in Strasbourg – Two-seat parliament a perfect metaphor for the hubris and futility of EU project
- The European parliament: an apology
- COP21 climate agreement: An eye-watering amount of money for virtually no return
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- EU energy labelling: confusing consumers and creating problems for industry
Sheila White on The European parliament: an… vanorman2016 on The European parliament: an… Mike Maunder on The European parliament: an… clairethinker on The European parliament: an… Ian Terry on My final speech in Strasbourg…
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The badger cull
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Great t-shirt slogan!
- Interview with Roger Helmer, Member of the European Parliament
- Solar PV: More harm than good?
- Roger Helmer speech UKIP conference 2015
- Emma B becomes Emma Jee
- Shock report: Some kids are brighter than others
- Politics is the language of priorities
- 912,563 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Lisbon
With his boundless energy and boyish enthusiasm, diminutive French President Nicolas Sarkozy is reminiscent of Zebedee, the spring-loaded character from The Magic Roundabout (“Byoing!” said Zebedee). But it can lead him into trouble. Sarkozy made no attempt to hide his … Continue reading