Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… patriot on How would UKIP deal with wind… Jane Davies on How would UKIP deal with wind… Derek on How would UKIP deal with wind… Ian Terry on How would UKIP deal with wind…
- How would UKIP deal with wind power?
- CPS Report vindicates UKIP energy position
- Telegraph makes mischief for Suzanne
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- Open Europe goes native
- Arc Manche: The thin end of the wedge
- The gutter press comes to town
- About Roger
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- 616,692 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: St George’s Day
Click here for our St George’s Day message!