Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C… Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C… Brin Jenkins on “Renegotiation”: C… Brin Jenkins on “Renegotiation”: C… Brin Jenkins on “Renegotiation”: C…
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Help for abused women in Newark
- Save our homes in Springfield Park!
- What price the rule of law?
- Emma B becomes Emma Jee
- Wind turbines have "grace & beauty"?
- Germany's Unfair Advantage
- 649,468 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Oil
Tabloid headlines are obsessed with the notion that big oil equals big profits. Type “Shell” into online media search engines and up pop the following examples: “Shell’s ‘obscene’ £13.9billion profit is biggest ever by British company” (Daily Mail); “Shell records … Continue reading