Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on The EU offers no benefits – re… Jane Davies on The EU offers no benefits – re… Thomas Fox on The EU offers no benefits – re… Anne on The EU offers no benefits – re… Ian Terry on The EU offers no benefits – re…
- The EU offers no benefits – reform or no reform
- The Writing on the Wall
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Letter to the Commissioner
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- “Death of the special relationship”? Poppycock!
- The gutter press comes to town
- A space divided. A future together?
- Eurocrats discover a black hole!
- 637,612 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Global Warming
The idea of the “tipping point” is fashionable, cogent and attractive. It is a concept that applies in many walks of life. But like any compelling concept, it is sometimes applied inappropriately. The climate alarmists are warning of a tipping … Continue reading