Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! catweazle666 on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Katie on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Ex-expat Colin on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Jane Davies on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- The badger cull
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- Solar PV: More harm than good?
- Assisted Dying: Dangerous Territory
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- 624,603 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Free Speech
Today (April 9th) the Bureau of the European parliament will hear my appeal against the penalty imposed by the President, Hans-Gert Poettering MEP, as a consequence of our demonstration for a Referendum in Strasbourg in December. My appeal is based … Continue reading