Search the blog
Calendar of posts
mike5262015 on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- The gutter press comes to town
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Barnwell Manor: The District Council strikes back!
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- North Korea: a good place to invest?
- The Shale Gas "Argument Map"
- Speech to UKIP conference
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- 866,576 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Free Speech
Today (April 9th) the Bureau of the European parliament will hear my appeal against the penalty imposed by the President, Hans-Gert Poettering MEP, as a consequence of our demonstration for a Referendum in Strasbourg in December. My appeal is based … Continue reading