Search the blog
Calendar of posts
omanuel on Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate… Dave Smith on Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate… Jane Davies on UKIP: the only party with a ra… Ian Terry on UKIP: the only party with a ra… Ex-expat Colin on Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate…
- Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate Conference
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- About Roger
- UKIP: the only party with a rational energy policy
- Tidal Power?
- Generalised abuse is no substitute for rational thought
- New report shows that wind turbines don't deliver
- Wind Turbines: Who is my Neighbour?
- 607,196 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Climate Change
‘It will have come to your Lordships’ knowledge that a considerable change of climate, inexplicable at present to us, must have taken place in the Circumpolar Regions, by which the severity of the cold that has for centuries past enclosed … Continue reading
For a year or so I have been sitting on the European parliament’s Temporary Committee on Climate Change, which of course with a few honourable exceptions is populated by passionate climate alarmists and Little Green Devils. I have been not … Continue reading
A recent Populus Poll published on Conservative Home breaks down the party’s overall improvement in support by policy area. Overwhelmingly the Economy comes first, at +36%, with Tax & Spending at +21%, and housing at +17%. Europe lags in 5th … Continue reading
I saw a headline on the BBC News web-site, “Brown faces Climate Bill Revolt”, and for one glorious moment I thought that perhaps the Labour Party had had an outbreak of sanity. But it was not to be. It seems … Continue reading
Following recent comments made by the Bishop of Stafford on the subject of Climate Change I have issued a podcast rebuttal which you can listen by clicking this link.
1 Is the world getting warmer? No. It warmed a little from the mid 70s to 1998. Since then global temperatures have been static or declining. This is much more consistent with a cyclical trend than a straight line. … Continue reading