Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin Jenkins on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid
- The Times goes Tabloid
- When will Cameron catch up with the Party and the country?
- Shock report: Some kids are brighter than others
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Let Them Eat Carbon
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Climate change "Fastest in Earth's history"? Nonsense!
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- The idiots!
- 664,899 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Obama
After the longest and most expensive Presidential election campaign in America’s history, we know the answer. Although his margin of victory is less than the pollsters, and many Democrats, predicted, Barrack Hussein Obama will be the 44th President of the … Continue reading
At the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) Conference in Chicago last week, I found myself at lunch sitting next to a naturalised American. He was called Fritz, and he had been born in Germany. And he had recently been back … Continue reading