Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C… Jane Davies on “Renegotiation”: C… Roger Helmer MEP on “Renegotiation”: C… ian wragg on “Renegotiation”: C… David on “Renegotiation”: C…
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- The Migrant Crisis: Europe is letting us down
- IoD warns on immigration
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- Save our homes in Springfield Park!
- Thinking about thorium
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Move over Victor Meldrew!
- UK’s Net Contribution to the EU tops £10 billion
- Cutting off our nose to spite our face
- 649,161 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Obama
After the longest and most expensive Presidential election campaign in America’s history, we know the answer. Although his margin of victory is less than the pollsters, and many Democrats, predicted, Barrack Hussein Obama will be the 44th President of the … Continue reading
At the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) Conference in Chicago last week, I found myself at lunch sitting next to a naturalised American. He was called Fritz, and he had been born in Germany. And he had recently been back … Continue reading