Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Climate Hustle comes to B… Dung on Climate Hustle comes to B… KennieD on Climate Hustle comes to B… Ex-expat Colin on Climate Hustle comes to B… Ex-expat Colin on Climate Hustle comes to B…
- Climate Hustle comes to Brussels
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Hinkley Point -- Deal or No Deal?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Cambridge Union Society October 13th: Refugees/Immigration
- A space divided. A future together?
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Poles take some stick
- Conservative Party hits the self-destruct button
- Watch out for the food police!
- 872,341 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Tobacco
The EU’s Charter of Fundamental Rights comes with the Lisbon Treaty, that Brussels plans to bludgeon through in the teeth public resistance and an Irish NO vote. It includes the following items: Article 11, Freedom of expression and information. … Continue reading