Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Christopher Browne on “We are screwing ourselv… Shieldsman on “We are screwing ourselv… Dung on “We are screwing ourselv… mike5262015 on “We are screwing ourselv… DICKR on Deutschland discombobulated
- Deutschland discombobulated
- "We are screwing ourselves"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- MEPs don't actually work, do they?
- "Ocean acidification": vocabulary in the service of alarmism
- International Leaders Summit
- Appearing on the JVS Show
- UKIP supports renewables (when they're economically viable)
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- 886,679 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On Wednesday (Jan 18th) I attended a dinner-debate in the parliament, sponsored by Eurofer, the European Steel Federation, and entitled “EU ETS Revision: Unlocking low-carbon investments in the steel industry”. It was a very well-attended event, with many MEPs as well … Continue reading
A German confused: On January 18th we had one of those tediously formal debates in Straz to review the results (such as they were) of the Dec 15th European Council meeting. Not surprisingly, Brexit was on the agenda. The … Continue reading
Three Counties Radio http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mjl79#play On The JVS Show talking about Donald Trump and Brexit – about 16 minutes in
Delivering a keynote address at the second annual Jerusalem Leaders Summit, December 19, 2016 at the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem. Leaders from Europe, India, Israel and the United States affirmed the rule of law civilization based on shared values and principles, advancing … Continue reading
OK guys. I know I shouldn’t do this. I know that the anonymous hordes of internet trolls should be simply ignored. They are unable to string two coherent thoughts together. Most do little more than hurl generalised and obscene abuse … Continue reading
I have recently been engaged in an absurd Twitter spat over ocean acidification, following my commendation of James Delingpole’s magnificent and forensic deconstruction of the scare. What does the phrase “ocean acidification” suggest to you? I think to most people … Continue reading
This photograph shows the aftermath of an anaerobic digester accident in Shropshire – both the damage to the installation and the massive leak of sludge I have written at length about the vast misallocation of resources involved in the dash … Continue reading