Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Oliver K. Manuel on “Climate deniers are… Oliver K. Manuel on “Climate deniers are… Roger Turner on “Climate deniers are… KennieD on “Climate deniers are… charles wardrop on “Climate deniers are…
- "Climate deniers are mad"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Watermelons: Delingpole on Climate
- Speech to UKIP conference
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Poles take some stick
- The oldest trick in the Brussels play-book
- Climate deniers? Science deniers?
- What price the rule of law?
- Unbelievable. Just unbelievable
- 867,114 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Guardian (God bless it) of Sept 23rd carries a wonderfully patronising article seeking to analyse the psychological traits that lead to “climate denial”. You might paraphrase it “Why climate deniers are mad”. Note the implied assumption that the current … Continue reading
Ladies & Gentlemen, Colleagues, This is shaping up to be a great Party Conference. It is our first Conference since our great victory in the Brexit Referendum. It is the Conference where we say farewell to Party Leader Nigel Farage, … Continue reading
The underlying assumption of British energy policy for recent years – at least since the disastrous Climate Change Act 2008 – has been that as “Peak Oil” approaches and supplies of fossil fuels are depleted, prices will inevitably rise Even … Continue reading
Article 50 to be triggered early next year? According to a report in The Guardian Article 50 may be triggered in early 2017. The report states that leading Brexit campaigner and former Tory leader Iain Duncan Smith claims members of the … Continue reading
When Brexit doesn’t mean Brexit! Labour leadership ‘hopeful’ Owen Smith has said if he is elected, the party will oppose triggering Article 50 until the Government commits to a second vote. With a blatant disregard for the will of the people … Continue reading