Search the blog
Calendar of posts
DICK R on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brian H on It’s The Sun Wot Dun It! Ex-expat Colin on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! duyfken on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brin Jenkins on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- The badger cull
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- Poles take some stick
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Riga Travelogue
- 624,051 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Category Archives: Uncategorized
<> Yesterday I had the pleasure and privilege of appearing for UKIP in the BBC’s special Daily Politics debate on Climate and Energy, chaired by Andrew Neil. I was delighted to find myself pitched against Ed Davey, Secretary of State … Continue reading
Last week I visited a Women’s Refuge in Newark, at the invitation of the manager and Trustees. Of course the women who would use such a refuge have been subjected to domestic abuse by husbands or partners, and many are … Continue reading
One of the most pernicious and durable errors in politics is the idea that politicians, in their hubris, and hiding in the Westminster bubble, can make any changes that occur to them, cooked up on the back of an envelope … Continue reading
There’s an excellent article in The Daily Telegraph of April 7th by Chris Cummings, Chief Executive of TheCityUK , a lobby group for services. Mr. Cummings laments the fact that the competitiveness of British industry doesn’t seem to feature too strongly … Continue reading
Don’t get me wrong. I have a high regard for the National Trust. I’m a Life Member — and have been for years. I’ve had enormous enjoyment from visiting their properties — and their tea rooms — up and down … Continue reading
The Letters Editor, The Independent, Dear Sir, I recently ventured a light-hearted Tweet criticising “Earth Hour”, and you saw fit to report this in a piece describing me as “an idiot”. Surely the real idiots are those, like Ed Davey, … Continue reading