Search the blog
Calendar of posts
rfhmep on Energy policy speech Katie on VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER. Katie on Energy policy speech Edward on VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER. Dung on Energy policy speech
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Energy policy speech
- MEPs call for Trump to dump the Paris climate deal
- VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER.
- Shock report: Some kids are brighter than others
- A Conservative Approach to Education
- Circus Circus!
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Euro-Luvvies eat their words
- The gutter press comes to town
- 903,006 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Speaking on energy policy and the vital importance of UKIP post-Brexit referendum in George Street, Westminster. The first part of the speech is above and continues below:
Last year, voters in South Leicestershire backed Brexit by 60/40 on a strong turnout of 76%. Yet most of the candidates for the General Election are against Brexit. Just twelve months ago, the Tory was campaigning for Remain. The Lib … Continue reading
You can see my interview with Tim Iredale, (above), on The Sunday Politics Show (Yorkshire and Lincolnshire by clicking this link, (about 44 minutes in).
The guiding principles agreed by the EU 27 with regard to the Brexit negotiations include the extraordinary proposition that the rights of EU citizens in the post-Brexit UK should be adjudicated by the ECJ, whose writ would then, at least … Continue reading
My response to a letter I received from Russell Blair Mr Blair invited me to publicise his ideas, which I am happy to do – http://www.identitybilingualism.com Dear Russell, Thank you for your letter of February 28th, with attachments, which has … Continue reading
The EU has long been committed to “the fight against global warming”. In this context it has created a series of measures, most of which increase energy costs for industry and for households. The result has been to force millions … Continue reading
See my appearance on The Sunday Politics Show East Midlands – click here – 45 minutes in.