Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catweazle666 on Barnier on Brexit: “Keep… catweazle666 on Barnier on Brexit: “Keep… MartinW on The Lessons of Lysenko –… Dung on Barnier on Brexit: “Keep… Shieldsman on Barnier on Brexit: “Keep…
- The Lessons of Lysenko
- Barnier on Brexit: "Keep paying the subs"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- The Lessons of Lysenko - video
- Shock Horror: A European in the Helmer Office
- Refining in Europe? It's cheaper to import.
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Reply to a whinger
- About Roger
- 879,617 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Yesterday I attended a meeting at which Michel Barnier, the EU’s appointed Brexit negotiator, presented the current status from his point of view — and I had the opportunity to respond. On the plus side, he was measured and reasonable, … Continue reading
Following the death of Fidel Castro, it’s perhaps a good time to think about the malign impacts of totalitarian government, and the damage that political agendas can do to science. I was recently discussing Lysenko with a friend (as you … Continue reading
The EU against Eurosceptics – please visit Facebook here to see my interview. The video was posted on November 24.
For years I’ve been writing about climate change – only to be told I’m a “climate change denier”. On Twitter, I’m criticised daily for “stupidity and ignorance”, told that I ignore the science, asked how I as a non-specialist can … Continue reading
The Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe (ADDE) is an alliance of political parties from a number of European countries, based on MEPs who are also members of our EFDD Group http://www.efddgroup.eu/, but also national and regional parliamentarians from other … Continue reading